I have it on good authority that these are some of the things we can expect:
1. Deferred action to parents of US citizens and green card holders who have lived in the US for at least 5 years.
2. Expanding the DACA program to no-age limit and who have been in the US since January 1st 2010.
To be implemented in Spring 2015.
1. Expand student visa options.
2. A new program for entrepreneurs who have investment and created jobs.
3. Portability of employment-based work visas.
4. H4 EADs for those who have an approved green card application (don’t think they changed anything from the rules that were released earlier this year).
No recapture of unused visas that I was so hoping for.
I will update this list in due course.